Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another Weekend in San Marcos

I stayed in San Marcos this weekend, and had a pleasant time! I discovered many things. On Friday I went to dinner with some friends. We wanted to find new places to eat so we spent time walking around the square then decided to eat at the Hill Country Grill. It was really good... a little on the pricey end, however. I enjoyed a really good chicken fettuccine Alfredo pasta. Saturday, I met up with some friends that came up from my hometown. We again explored the city. We went to the outlet mall then dinner later that night. As we were driving home from dinner, I discovered not only do we have thousands of crickets, we also have bats. Yes nocturnal flying bats. After seeing this I was a little spooked, then I also realized that I had yet to go to the Pike House so we went. We ended up going around like 3 in the morning which for some reason made it even more scary. Creepy house. Today, I ended the weekend by doing housekeeping chores in my dorm. I reorganized some of the areas that were quite a bit messy and spent six dollars by doing four loads of laundry (washing and drying). Then decided to get caught up on my studying. It was a fun and interesting weekend.

No comments: