Thursday, September 28, 2006

Man, Gotta Love Thursdays!

I love Thursdays! This is the one day out of the week I don't have an 8 o'clock class. My first class is at 12:30, so I slept in until 10:30. I ate breakfast then got ready for the day. My 12:30 class is bowling, which makes the day even better. We got put onto teams today and we competed against other teams in our class. I didn't bowl as well today though, I think it was because I just got nervous. Before, we got to choose are teammates, and I have been with the same group since the semester started. So I was a little intimidated by other teammates. I had lunch then went to my next class at 3:30. Although it was history, it was a better class than the previous one. Besides the fact that we just had a midterm the previous class session, but our teacher had to go to a meeting, so we just watched a video than got let out early. That was the extent of my classes today. For University Seminar we get extra credit by going to see the Zoot Suit movie, and that was tonight. Since I didn't have anything else to do, I went with a friend to go see the movie. It was actually a really good. I had read the play for US, but the movie was a lot better. The best part of my day was knowing there is only one more day of this week. This week has flown by, and I realize that is probably going to be like college!

No comments: