Sunday, October 15, 2006

Procrastination

So I have been trying to write a history paper all weekend that is due on Tuesday, but I can't seem to actually sit down and start writing it. It's supposed to be five pages so I want to start it early, but it seems to be getting later and later. It's almost 4:00 p.m on Sunday and I still haven't started it. Yesterday I got distracted by the A&M and Missouri game. Since I am from College Station, I am naturally a huge Texas A&M fan! Missouri was undefeated and we beat them 25-19! I was so excited. Then after the game I just hung out with friends and went to dinner then watched a movie. Today has been kind of crazy because I woke up to our EXIT sign, in our hall way,constantly beeping, and then I realized our dorm didn't have power. So I couldn't start my paper then. Now I just keep finding a million better things to do then to actually sit down and write. I am shooting for around 6 o'clock to start. I will see!

No comments: