Sunday, November 05, 2006

An Interesting Day

So Halloween was an interesting day! After my 8:00 University class I came back to my dorm and decided to take a shower. This was the start to my out of the ordinary, let's just say, day. I jumped into the shower and about half way into it the fire alarm goes off! I still had to wash my face and rinse the conditioner out of my hair. So I naturally finished my shower in a mere 30 seconds, barely rinsed off, then ran to my room, made a quick change, and then ran outside, without my glasses on and with sopping wet hair. We had to stay outside for 15 minutes. I never did find out what was the cause of this little drill at 9:15 a.m on a Tuesday morning. I am now so paranoid when I go to take a shower. I have shed some time off and now much faster. At 12:30 I went to my bowling class and had another embarrassing moment. I went to go bowl for the first time that day and as a went to bowl I slipped on my jeans (they were too long) and totally ate it. When I went to release the ball I had slid onto the lane and because it was so oily I fell. It was great! The greatest part of the whole thing was I actually made a strike. The rest of my day was OK. My history teacher had assigned the second midterm on Halloween, so that was fun. That evening I was kinda boring. My friends and I went to go see The Departed. This was my second time though, but it was actually much better because I was able to prepare myself before all of the graphic scenes and I was able to understand the plot a lot better. After the movie I just went back to my dorm and wrote my English rough draft. What a day!

No comments: