Thursday, November 16, 2006

Random Facts about Me

College classes are completely different from High School. It's really hard to get to know everyone in class, especially in a class of 300 people. The saddest part is that the semester is drawing to a close and I hardly know a lot about anyone. Especially in our class for English. So even though we only have a few more classes left, I thought I would share some more random facts about me with everyone!

First of all, I love to be spontaneous. Just tonight my friends decided to dye their hair, and I it sounded fun, so I did too. I also decided yesterday that I am going to drive 45 min through Austin to go to the Cheesecake factory with some friends because I have been dieing to go!

I am the world's biggest procrastinator. Here it is 1:00 in the morning and I'm typing my blog. I also have 5, one page journals and an essay to write for my University Seminar class due Tuesday, and I know I won't start it until Sunday night.

My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is to take trips. I can't wait until spring break to go to Chicago. My dream place to travel to is London. I love the British culture.

I am an extremely shy person when I first meet people. I find it is the most awkward time when you have to go to events by yourself and not know anyone. Examples, first day of class, first day at work/orientation at a new job, or college orientation. Once I get to know people though, my shell comes off and I like to be sociable.

I love my alone time. I mean don't get me wrong I love hanging out with friends, but I love having nothing to do and just relaxing watching TV or getting on the Internet.

Pet Peeves: slow drivers, people who get on the highway going 45 mph and not speeding up, kids with no shoes on in public places (Walmart or grocery stores), people who ask a lot of question during movies or while your favorite TV show is on, and people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom (that is just extremely gross yet people in my hall do it all the time), just to name a few.

I get along with and love my family very much. I am very close with my parents and my brother, I tell my mom everything. I also love when we have family get together like holidays and birthdays. If this makes me a dork, then so be it, but it's the truth.

No comments: